Loan Against Property - Residential/Commercial
Are you looking for finance for any business and personal needs? If you own a property (residential or commercial) and can mortgage it, Clix all-purpose Home Equity Loans (Loan Against Property) will help you fuel your aspirations and ambitions. Avail our loans for any of the following reasons:
- Business Expansion
- Raising funds for long term working capital
- Funding expanses for marriage of Child.
- Higher education of child/children
- Funding Medical Treatments among others
Advantages of taking a Loan Against Property:
- Cheaper than Personal Loans which are usually provided at a higher Interest rate
- The tenure for a Loan Against Property is usually longer than that for a personal loan
- Since Interest rate is low, Equated Monthly Installments (EMI) turn out to be lower than in case of personal loans
- Loans up to Rs. 50 Lacs
- Simplified Documentation
- Doorstep Service
What are the different types of Home Loans offered by Clix?
- Home Loan: Loans to finance purchase of Ready/Under construction Residential property
- Home Improvement/ Extension Loan: Loans to finance renovation (Flooring, Roofing, Plastering, Painting, Plumbing Electrical, etc.) or extension (Construction of New Floor or Rooms etc. within permissible building plan)
- Loan Against Property (Commercial or Residential): Loan availed by mortgaging a residential / commercial property
- Balance Transfer & Top-up: Transfer and optional top-up of loan from any other housing finance company or banks
How can I approach Clix Housing for a loan?
You can get in touch with us by filling up the form on our website or call us at +91 124 381 7400.
Who is Eligible for a Home Loan?
- Person with stable income & business
- Professionals with stable income & business
How much loan will I be eligible for? How is my eligibility decided?
The loan quantum is decided based on assessing your repayment capacity which depends on few factors like stability and Continuity of your income, liabilities, assets and others.
What are the types of Interest Rates offered?
- Fixed for first 2-3 yrs and then floating
What is EMI?
You can repay the home loan from Clix in simple Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) comprising of the principal and interest. EMI starts from the month following the month in which you take full disbursement.
What is Pre EMI?
Pre EMI is a common phenomenon in Self Construction or Construction Stage Linked / partly Disbursed home loans. It is the Interest paid on the Loan Amount availed in part and before the start of the actual EMI. The EMI starts only when the loan is disbursed in full and hence interest is charged only on the partially disbursed loan amount.
What is an Amortization Schedule?
An amortization schedule is a table giving the reduction of your loan amount by monthly installments. The amortization schedule gives the break-up of every EMI towards repayment interest and outstanding principal of your loan
How do I repay my loans?
Loan Repayment is through NACH Debit Mandate